Saturday 20 August 2016

Summer end

Summer end
Summer end
Summer end
Summer end

We are back….
4 weeks off, 4 weeks without connection with the internet world. I hope you are still hanging around here through my very long break. It feels a bit difficult to catch up with all what happened during this break, so please give me some time to adapt. Our boys are staring school this Monday and I will be back to work straight away.  It was so good to relax, walk endlessly on the sand beach and do not plan, do not rush at all…. I selected few of my favourite vacation pictures and I promise that everything will be back to normal on the blog very soon.

Summer end

“ One of the biggest luxuries in modern life is unscheduled, uncommitted time. 
Defend it fiercely and value it. FREE TIME. It is not wasted. 
Your brain needs it to filter through the daily assault of information and come up with new ideas. “ 
 Ilse Crawford book “ The Sensual Home “ highly recommended. 

Summer end
Ilse Crawford book “ The Sensual Home “